Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Tee - Hee - Wee


Can someone deliver me ChaTime ? Craving for that now :(

Cry for the whole nights . Sounds great huh ? :/ Once woke up for school , looked at the mirror . Shit , I saw a f ugly ugly ghost with a pair of huge eye bag & dark circle . Plan to apply mask during Friday nights . 

Heavy heavy rain for this afternoon . 

Emo for the whole dam day during my school lesson . Even my ladies said that I do looked suck with my emo face -.- I had no choice , as I'm having mind stuck & non stop twisting my brain juice just to get some way out to settle my problem . Beside , having stomachache all the way in school . Might be my " relative " visiting me soon . Brought phone to school with ladies except for Jazzmeen :)

Texted with my boyfiie's mama . Ask bout Sunday's stuff . Relieved at last , his mama told me that she's coming my place to pick me up to visit him together . Phew for settled down my problem at last . Anyway , my wifey going with me too :DD  

Realize that just a day more absent for my school days , I'm going to receive the second warning letter from my school . Yet , the forth letter will be the final letter then I'll be fired . Neh , 60 days la . Not so fast la , as left 1 month plus then I'm having my long term holiday . Seriously can't wait for the day which outing with girls for our manicure & pedicure at Old Klang Road :P  & I can't wait for my boyfriend come back from his National Service _ 59 days to go ! 

Teeheewee , just received his call (Y) .

-

Something to share with my readers :)
Both of my cousin sister went for studio photoshoot . Haha !



 I Like This Most :))


Pretty & Cute rightt ? :P


* shit -.- PA tuition for tomorrow with Joey :X



IreneTanShinYii  ;

No comments:

Post a Comment